As a registered charity we don't receive funding from the Government, Police or Local Councils.
All of our members pay for their own fuel and personal equipment, and give their time for free.
We desperately need your help to help pay for life-saving equipment, training and maintenance costs, so that we can continue to provide a professional service to the local community.
How can you help?
You can donate in a number of safe, secure ways:-
- How about a small donation through our Just Giving Page ?
- Or maybe your company would like to be involved with some corporate sponsorship or organise a fundraising event on our behalf. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perhaps you could choose an item from our Amazon Wish List ?
- In a hurry? With JustTextGiving you can text LOOK24 followed £1, £5, £10 or any amount to 70070 and we receive 100% of the donation!
- You can also get involved by organising your own event. If you fancy cycling, running, knitting, baking or doing something else for SusSAR, please get in touch.
- Our members attend many fundraising events throughout the year so if you see us please come and say hello. Any spare change you have for our collecting buckets would be greatly appreciated! Every penny counts and we really value the support from our local community.
Are we currently looking for anything in particular?
We need to upgrade our communications equipment from analogue to digital. If any business or individual would like more information on how they may be able to help us with this project, or to make a donation, please do get in touch.
We are also looking for a 'home' in the central Sussex area. Ideally this would be somewhere that can hold 40-50 people for the occasional indoor meeting, plus with a small office area. Again if you know of somewhere, please let us know. Thank you.
If you need experienced marshals for your event please email email@example.com to let us know your requirements and to find out if we are available.